2017년 3월 13일 월요일

♥JOEYPINK♥ 3rd MONTH POST PLASTIC SURGERY AT BANOBAGI KOREA

JOEYPINK 3rd MONTH POST PLASTIC SURGERY AT BANOBAGI KOREA

AND I WENT KOREA AGAIN FOR MORE DERMATOLOGY TREATMENT!

Wahhhh time flies~ Its been 3 months since I had my plastic surgery done!
So far, there hasn’t been any issue and everything is going well. Recovery is very progressive. All is good.
And most importantly, I AM VERY HAPPY & SATISFIED with it.


WARNING: this post will be very full of myself. I mean my selfie. =P

BY THE WAY, just wanna share something…
I was browsing through some old photos and I saw this…….. 

January 2014

This photo was taken 3 years ago; not too long ago so shouldn’t have much difference right? Lawlz...
Well, when I saw this picture, I was kinda like HMMM THIS PICTURE GOT TO GO. Trolllolololol.

Then I immediately grab something square-ish next to me while lying lazily on the couch and tried to reenact the pose.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
25th January 2017

LOL okay I know the photo angle and everything not right but I was slacking on couch alright. This was impromptu okay. Anyway you just need to look at my eyes eyes eyes; no need to look at anything else. ^.^y


***********************************


Right, I guess I’ll let the pictures do the talking. I will place them according to timeline.
Usually when I have make up on my eyes, people can’t even tell that it is still swollen.



18th November 2017

12 days since my surgery day.

As you can see, eyelids are of course still very thick and swollen. You can also still spot a little bruise on the inner part of my right eyelid.

.
.
.
20th November 2016
2 weeks’ mark since surgery day.

This is the first time I had make up on my new eyelids. Can still tell from photo that it is thick, swollen and unnatural.
Funny thing is, at that point of time, I thought my eyelids actually looked really nice and natural already (lmao) if I apply make up on them… Then NOW – looking at 3rd month’s pictures and comparing, erm nope, it was still so swollen then.
Anyway, it is not recommended to have make up on so soon but this was the annual Singapore Gold Cup and I don’t want to miss attending it!

.
.
.

Then fast forward to December, Zoukout – largest music festival in Singapore!!
11th December 2016
1 month 4 days since surgery day.
(These are extracted from my snapchat and yes I’m aware of the spelling error in my caption.)

I totally love how my eyes look during this most anticipated annual music festival I think DJ Zedd took a second look into my eyes. K, I wished.
.
.
.

and then we have Christmas Season!
23rd December 2016
Again, this was extracted from my snapchat video so pardon the awkward pose.

Compare this to a month ago (refer to the picture above which was taken on 20th Nov), my eyelids are subtler already right?

Oh oh oh! I remember in this snapchat video I was blabbering about a Pug I met in the lift but looking at this picture it seems to fit very well with this topic now. I think I can shamelessly caption this picture “*GASP* Oh woooo wow, look at my eyes, aren’t they     [insert complimentary words]     .” *flips hair*

.
.
.
NEW YEAR NEW LOOK!
2nd January 2017

Then...
.
.
.


9th January 2017

10th January 2017
2 months 3 days since surgery day.
With no make up on except snapchat filter, because I just had my dermatology treatment again with BANOBAGI (!!!).


YUP I WENT KOREA AGAIN IN SUCH A SHORT TIME SPAN.

Planned a family trip with the family in January and I purposely suggested Korea again so I can make a trip down to visit BANOBAGI once more! HEHE.

Well, as Lunar New Year was around the corner, I want to look my best on this festive season when I do visiting. So I want to visit Banobagi again for their Dermatology treatment. =D

Back in November 2016 when I got my first ever dermatology treatment done by Banobagi, I was so amazed at how much can be done by them in just 1 session!

This time round, I went back for moreeeeeeee~

I will not repeat the procedures and pictures in this post again because the pictures are basically same as what I did back in November 2016.
You can simply read up on my previous post on Banobagi Dermatology Treatment Review.

***********************************************

Just a quick summary of the treatmest I did:

High Glossy Water glow injection
For moisture and skin tone enhancement

Laser Toning
For skin tone enhancement

Fraxel
Pore and skin tone improvement

Ruby Treatment
Pigmentation removal
So instead of Nordlys (what I did in Nov 2016) which is also targeted at pigmentation, this time round I had the Ruby Treatment!

G-max
Hair removal on philtrum and glabella
THIS, is something new I experienced and I appreeeeciate it!!!!
When the doctorused a specific machine which only zapped on my upper lip line and in between my brows, I immediately thought “is this for hair removal?! IS IT?!”. And OMG it is!!!! I did not request for it but Dr. Kim was kind enough to initiate it for me. (‘: I was so so sooooooo happy.

Again, not gonna lie, these above treatment was a hell of a ride (except high glossy water glow injection). If you read my previous post [insert link to previous review] you would have know that I said it is very painful even though I’ve got really high threshold for pain! Hahaha.
At the end of the treatment, Dr. Kim sum it up with “You, very good. I’m surprised. Good job!”. All I did was just smiled and couldn’t even say “thank you” to Dr. Kim because my face is burning and I really…. I can’t even. Hahahah.

Well, THANK YOU DR. KIM.





BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
EMAIL: English@banobagi.com
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기