2017년 1월 16일 월요일

Almond’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Breast Augmentation Surgery)

Almond’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Breast Augmentation Surgery)



I have concerned about breast augmentation for 20 years, and now, here is my real story of my breast augmentation done at Banobagi Plastic Surgery Clinic!





I am 173cm tall, and my weight is 52kg.






The photo is taken on the day of the surgery. 


I was told that breast augmentation is the most painful surgery in plastic surgery, 
but it didn’t hurt as much as I thought!

I went to the bathroom by myself and I was fine!








The implant I inserted was 290cc, 
and I removed the compression band on breast on the 4th day.


It really didn’t hurt as much as I thought!
I think I am recovering fast because I incised under the breast, not armpit.







10 days after


I removed the stitches and swelling has subsided a lot!
Now I can get started on scar care!
I will have more natural breast soon, right?





3 weeks after


The time flies~
I forgetting the time when I got the surgery done.
I don’t feel like it is foreign body anymore.
I have rippling, but I heard that it will face away after recovery period.

I had VERY flat breast, 
and now I have Full B size breast!
I was very skinny,,
The size of the implant usually makes about C size for others.





  Incision area 4 weeks after



Scab on scar area is all torn off naturally.
I hope all the scar will face away soon, too!!






6 weeks after


Whenever I wear the bikini, it was so big and lose that I feel like my nipples will show off before the surgery.
But here you can see that I have Volume UP !!

Summer should be come soon!
I wore the bikini for the first time today, and I fell so sexy for myself!!






8 weeks after


I went to buy more bra~
I resized it at the lingerie shop, and now I have 75 C as my size.

Rippling is gone, and volume on upper breast now became more natural.

I am fully satisfied !!
I want to go to hot springs when my scars are fully healed~






3 months after


I didn’t have to massage after surgery 
like past breast augmentation surgery post-op care.

Management after surgery is so much convenient!!

What I regret is that I should have done it sooner!!
But as I have fuller breast now,, 
I am so happy <3






20 weeks after



I don’t feel like implant is foreign body at all!
It is not so round, but natural, I love it!
And texture of the implant is more natural (:







8 months after


My scar became better after few more laser treatments.^^

As I don’t see scar anymore, I feel like I didn’t get the surgery done!
Mine is round type implant, but I feel like I have done the teardrop shape, 
it is that natural to me!

I am so happy about the result!
Now I look in the mirror every single that which I never did before surgery!
I truly thank Banobagi and Dr. Barn JaeSang for the Fantastic job he has done for me.

Not as mother, but as a woman, I am fully satisfied.
I think I will live my life with confident (:


BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
EMAIL: English@banobagi.com
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기